RaaS (‘Research as a Service’), founded and owned by Dirk Sosef, offers three compelling rationales for forming a partnership
Access to Research & Strategy (R&S) capabilities while maintaining flexibility
- Until now, only Europe’s largest Industrial & Logistics (I&L) developers/ investors had the capability to navigate the complex currents of the market with a heightened level of confidence
- Capitalize on all R&S benefits, both internal (e.g. strategy, house views) and external (e.g. capital raising, papers, pitchbooks). This allows organizations to create a competitive advantage and capitalize on the benefits of being a Thought Leader
- The value of partnership drives smarter decision making/grab opportunities today and capitalize the trends shaping the future. Armed with this enriched perspective, organizations are better equipped to assess risk factors and identify hidden opportunities
- Opportunity to have in-house R&S capabilities while maintaining a lean organization structure, ultimately saving time and effort.
Access to experienced I&L partner
- Over 10 years of experience within Pan-European I&L sector with a deep understanding of demands/requirements of (potential) investors and tenants and how to communicate this
- Proven creative and pragmatic approach to position the fabric of the company off the beaten track.
A wide range of partnerships possible
- They can vary from one-off projects to continuous in-house R&S services
- Partnering on R&S creates efficiency gains as it allows other teams to focus on their core competencies
- Partnerships are anchored around trust, open dialogue, flexibility and a clear understanding of needs.
Partnership offers 3 flexible R&S solutions
Retainer: Continuous in-house R&S services
Onboard an in-house R&S expertise on a flexible basis (‘x’ hours/days per week)
- Ability to immediately execute on a wide range of internal / external requests
Everything traditional in-house R&S teams cover
Internal: expand market intelligence via house views, market trends discussions, competitor tracking, etc
External: position as Thought Leader via presentations, white papers, blogs
Recurring: Quarterly reporting services
Coverage of all (recurring) market related presentation materials
- Improve quality via dedicated and experienced partner
- Improve efficiency within the organization as the rest of the organization remains focused on its core responsibilities
Tailored: bespoke product services
- Delivery of specific R&S needs
- Project basis
Predefined research topic
Strategy discussion and paper
Investor / client event presentation
Scan largest players I&L market
In collaboration with Strategic Capital/IR Teams, actively raised capital for the European Prologis funds. This involved preparing all market-related materials and having numerous investor presentations and discussions.
Consistently reaching out to tenants involved being a member of the European ‘Customer Advisory Board’ (CAB) at Prologis and conducting many weekly client meetings to support the Business Development teams at CTP.
Developed CTP’s 2030 Strategy Paper which covered business model, strategic pillars, market allocation, competition analysis and many other features shaping the company’s future.
Published multiple white papers to unwrap and position emerging themes. Selection includes: CEE, a business smart region, market update for Annual Report (pages 68-73), carbon footprint (online) retail (in collaboration with MIT) and Europe’s most desirable locations.